With just a few ingredients you’ll have dinner ready in no time! Delicious filled tortellini is accompanied with button mushrooms, parmesan cheese and leek to create a perfectly textured pasta!
[recipe servings=4 time=8 Minutes Difficulty=Easy]
2 Cauliflower Heads, Cut Into Florets
4 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Divided
¼ Cup Chopped Hazelnuts
1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Pomegranate Molasses (Optional)
Salt To Taste
Seeds Of ½ Pomegranate
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the prepared baking sheet, toss the cauliflower florets with 2 tablespoons olive oil and a big pinch of salt. Roast for 15 minutes, until fork-tender and crisp on the edges. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Spread the hazelnuts on the empty baking sheet and toast in the oven for 4-5 minutes, until fragrant and crisp. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- In a jar, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, maple syrup, vinegar, pomegranate molasses, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a serving platter. Top with hazelnuts, pomegranate seeds, and dressing. Garnish with mint leaves.