Pistachio and cranberry come together a delicious twice baked Biscotti! It’s great for a crunchy morning treat with your coffee or tea!
[recipe servings=6 time=1 Hour 20 Minutes Difficulty=Easy]
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
½ Teaspoon Lemon Or Orange Zest
½ Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Pistachios
1½ Cups Fresh Cranberries, Chopped
2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, zest, and salt. Stir in the pistachios and cranberries.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the eggs and vanilla. Beat with a whisk until smooth then gently fold in the dry ingredients until combined. The dough should be very sticky.
- Divide the dough in half and place on the prepared baking sheet. Shape into two logs about 3 inches wide. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until fully set in the center.
- Cool on a wire rack to room temperature and reduce the oven to 300°F.
- When cool, use a serrated knife to slice the logs into ½ inch pieces on a diagonal. Arrange on the baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes, until crisp all the way through. Cool on a wire rack.