This roasted pork loin glazed in a spicy mustard sauce is divine paired with this sweet and sour cranberry chutney. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans, and you have yourself a perfect holiday meal!
[recipe servings=3 time=35 Minutes Difficulty=Easy]
1 Pork Tenderloin
1 Tablespoon Dijon
1/2 Tablespoon chipotle puree
1/2 Tablespoon Fig Jam
1 Teaspoon Oil
1 Bag of Fresh Cranberries
1/4 Cup Golden Raisins
1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
Zest of One Orange
Juice Of One Orange
3 Cups Of Water
1/2 Cup Of Brown Sugar
1/2 Tablespoon Grated Ginger
2 Diced Pears
1. First, make the chutney at least a few hours ahead of time so it can cool and really develop its flavor. In a medium saucepan, combine the water and brown sugar and bring to a boil. Add the cranberries and continue boiling until they soften.
2. Add the orange juice, orange zest, raisins, diced pear, curry powder, and grated ginger to the saucepan and lower to a simmer for 10 minutes. Keep adding more water if it starts to evaporate. Once you get a jelly like consistency, your chutney is ready.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
4. In a small mixing bowl, whisk the Dijon mustard, chipotle puree, fig jam, and oil in a small bowl. Generously rub the marinade all over the pork and transfer the pork loin to a wax paper lined sheet tray. Pop it in the oven for 25- 30 minutes or until your meat thermometer reads 145 degrees.
5. Serve with the cranberry chutney.