This easy to make recipe is wonderfuThis easy to make recipe is wonderful! Both the broccoli and the tofu are crisped to perfection in the oven. Serve as a side or over rice for a hearty meal.
[recipe servings=4 time=20 Minutes Difficulty=Easy]
1 7.5-Ounce Container Extra-Firm Tofu
2 Pounds Broccoli Or 4 Small Broccoli Crowns, Cut Into Florets
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
½ Cup Plain Whole Milk Yogurt
2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Dill
1 Lemon, Juiced
½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt, To Taste
- Drain the tofu and wrap it in a clean, absorbent dish towel. Place something heavy on top and let the tofu drain for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- When the tofu is done draining, tear it into large pieces with your hands and place on the prepared baking sheet. Add the broccoli, olive oil, and a big pinch of salt and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, until very crisp and the tofu starts to turn golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, dill, lemon juice, and salt.
- To serve, dollop the crispy broccoli and tofu with dill-yogurt sauce.