This collard green recipe is perfect for winter! The vinaigrette drizzle brings out a delicious sweetness in the greens so tasty it’ll leave you wanting to make more!
1. In a deep saucepan add olive oil and chopped garlic, sauté for 2 minutes.
2. Add chopped onions and butter cook on medium heat until caramelized.
3. Add collards let wilt and stir about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in 2 cups of preferred broth and a pinch of salt and pepper (red pepper flakes to add spice if preferred) then cook 30 minutes.
5. Combine vinegar dressing ingredients blend until sugar dissolves.
6. Strain out liquid, place onto platter and drizzle with vinegar dressing.