A different take on your steak! It’s a great recipe to keep on hand for dinner, it only takes 20 minutes and it’s delicious! Serving the beef and bok choy over top of rice will leave you full and happy!
[recipe servings=4 time=20 Minutes Difficulty=Easy]
2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
1 Inch Fresh Ginger, Grated
1 Tablespoon Honey
¼ Cup Soy Sauce
½ -1 Tablespoon Sriracha Or Hot Sauce, To Taste
1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
1 Pound Flank Steak, Sliced Thinly
¼ Cup Cornstarch
2 Tablespoons Canola Oil, Divided
6 Heads Baby Bok Choy, Sliced Thinly
½ Lime, Juiced
Sesame Seeds, For Garnish, Optional
Brown Or White Rice, For Serving, Optional
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce, sriracha, and sesame oil.
- In a medium bowl, toss the sliced steak with the cornstarch until lightly coated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. When hot, add the steak (shaking off any excess cornstarch) and cook, tossing, until browned and crisp, about 3-minutes. Remove the beef from the skillet.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet over high heat. When hot, add the bok choy and cook, stirring, until wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Add the sauce and steak and stir to coat everything in a thick sauce. Squeeze in the lime juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with rice, topped with sesame seeds.