This Crunchy, Delectable salad is the perfect side dish for any meal! Alongside it being Delicious, Cabbage has a handful of great Health Benefits due to it being packed with Vitamins and Nutrients!
1 Head of Cabbage
2 Green Onions
1 Cup Sliced Almonds (toasted)
1 Orange Juiced
1 Tablespoon Celery Seed
1 Tablespoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Mustard Seed
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
3/4 Cup Olive Oil
1. Shred Cabbage and chop green onions, place in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix olive oil, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, juice from one orange, mustard seed, celery seed and salt in a separate mixing bowl and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Toast almonds in oven on 350 degrees for 10 minutes, stirring mid way.
4. Combine dressing and a few minutes prior to serving. Chill to marinate flavors if desired.
5. Add almonds when ready to serve.