This dish is sure to impress and is so versatile. You can even change it up by trying to add more vegetables or just by switching carrots for cauliflower for example. Roasting caramelizes the carrots bringing out deeper flavors to tingle your taste buds![recipe servings=6 time=1 hour 5 Minutes difficulty=easy]
2 Pounds of Carrots
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
½ Cup Rosemary Butter
1. Quarter Carrots into sticks about 2 -3” long as shown in picture.
2. Place Carrots in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add Olive oil and Rosemary butter
4. Mix well then spread out onto a baking sheet covered in a single layer of parchment paper.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees on the middle rack for 25 minutes then flip and roast for 15 -20 minutes longer or until dark golden brown.
6. Serve with a fresh sprig of rosemary on top, enjoy!