Simply to make and even easier to eat. This is one for all you sweet enthusiast! A perfect after dinner dessert or simply a delicious anytime snack!
2 Cups of Fresh Raspberries
16 oz. Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup of Heavy Cream
1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
¼ Cup Powdered Sugar
½ Cup Sugar
2 Tablespoons Butter
1. In a heavy saucepan melt butter, add sugar and 1 cup of raspberries. Simmer until bubbling and reducing liquid for 20 minutes. Stir Slowly.
2. Remove raspberry pulp and liquid from heat. Pour the liquid through a strainer to remove any seeds. Let cool.
3. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips until smooth. Next, add heavy cream while stirring slowly until smooth.
4. Stir half of the raspberry juices and pulp into the melted creamy chocolate.
5. Whip heavy cream in another bowl with an electric mixer, until stiff.
6. Add powdered sugar to the whipped cream to sweeten.
7. Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate ganache.