Our fresh peaches and basil sorbet is a twist on traditional sorbet served between courses to cleanse the palate. We added a tart Greek yogurt with a slight sweetness of honey to melt in your mouth quenching every taste buds before moving on for more!
2 Cups of Fresh Peaches Peeled and Diced
1 Bunch Fresh Basil Juice from One Lime
¼ Cup Honey
1 ½ Unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- Remove 10 – 12 basil leaves from stems, finely chop and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients with ice and blend leaving slightly chunky.
- Stir in basil and or blend just a couple seconds.
- Pour into a flat dish set in freezer for 2-3 hours, spoon into a small wine glass or small dish and serve.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 4 hours.